Find and View Public Review Drafts
Public review drafts are available in print and, in most cases, PDF (Portable Document Format) files. In order to view PDF files you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. This software is available at no cost from the Adobe web site. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To access public review drafts:
Calls for Comment are listed in AAMI Standards Monitor Online.
Sending Comments on Public Review Drafts
Comments should be received by AAMI by the deadline (earlier if possible) to ensure consideration by the Committee.
Comments should be set forth as follows:
- Section number, section heading, and page number of document;
- Rationale for comment/objection; and
- Suggested alternative text to resolve comment/objection.
- NOTE –
1. The above format is not required for comments concerning typographical errors; simply identify the nature and location of the error (e.g., by page, paragraph, and line number).
2. Failure to comply fully with these instructions may cause comments to be considered non-persuasive.