About ACI Certification
The AAMI Credentials Institute (ACI) awards certification credentials to professionals in healthcare technology and the sterilization industry. Over the years, AAMI has certified more than 9,200 professionals in close to 40 countries.
As healthcare becomes more complex, certification is one way to demonstrate and showcase competencies. It strengthens the public confidence in safer healthcare systems. Professionals seek certification as a way of:
- Demonstrating their accomplishments
- Advancing their careers
- Validating experience in core competencies
Certification helps to highlight a professional's ability to provide quality and trustworthy service.
ACI Certification Brochure
Certifications Available for HTM Professionals
Certifications Available for Industry Professionals
- AAMI membership is not a prerequisite for certification.
- Achieving certification does not constitute AAMI membership.
- ACI does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, marital status, or physical disabilities.
- ACI understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out its certification activities, manages conflict of interest, and ensures the objectivity of its certification activities.
100% Team Certified Award
ACI is now recognizing shops who value certification and make it a requirement for all eligible technicians. Is your shop full of ACI certified BMETs? Lean more about the award and application process by clicking the gold seal!