Standards Developer Award
Awarded to up to five people annually for major contribution(s) to the development or revision of a specific AAMI standard or international (ISO or IEC) standard under development by an international committee or subcommittee administered by AAMI, or for ongoing contribution(s) or service towards notable advances in standards development. Chairs of the originating committee for a standard are invited to consider nominating any major contributors to the efforts for recognition by AAMI. A public call for nominations also will be issued. Staff nominations (if any) are considered at the discretion of the selection committee. Selection is by the AAMI Standards Board. Awardees receive a plaque that is presented at the AAMI Annual Meeting or other appropriate meeting.
- Marked leadership and/or unusually productive service that has enhanced the prestige, standing or interests of, a particular AAMI-administered national or international technical committee(s).
- Outstanding contributions in the areas of research or testing, leading to new or revised standards.
- Development of an educational product or program or publication (book, article, blogs, etc) that benefits the work of an AAMI or ISO/IEC technical committee.
Nominations Must Include
- Completed and signed nomination form
- Three letters of support for the nominee that detail the individuals’ involvement and service. Letters should be thorough and persuasive.
- CV or Resume
Make your 2019 nomination using the online nomination form. Nomination deadline: 7 January 2019 (Nominations received after that date will be considered for the following year’s awards).
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Standards Developer Awards|
|2018||Nancy Chobin||2013||Richard Ward, PhD|
|2018||Kelly Coleman||2012||Barry F. J. Page|
|2018||Conor Curtin||2011||Pat Baird|
|2018||John Kowalski||2011||Carl Pantiskas|
|2017||Denny Treu||2011||Nathaniel Sims, MD|
|2017||Charles Hancock||2011||Matthew B. Weinger, MS, MD|
|2017||Anita Sawyer||2010||Mike Scholla, PhD|
|2017||Damien Berg||2010||David Osborn|
|2017||Richard Schule||2009||Trabue D. Bryans|
||C. Phillip Cogdill||2009||Harry F. Bushar, PhD|
||Dr. John Hedley-Whyte||2009||James Gibson|
||Dr. Byron Lambert||2009||Veronica Ivans|
||Harold (Hal) Yeager||2008||Joyce Hansen|
|2016||Mike Schmidt||2008||Klaus Neuder, MD|
|2015||Ramona Conner and Cynthia Spry||2008||Ed Kimmelman|
|2015||Alan Tallentire||2007||Lee Fischbach|
|2015||J. S. (Stan) Wiley||2007||Ronald Easterling|
||Ajit Yoganathan, PhD||2007||Charles Sidebottom|
|2014||Richard Bancroft||2007||James Whitby|
|2014||Eamon Hoxey, PhD||2007||James Whitby|