AAMI News July 2018, Volume 53, Issue 7
The AAMI 2018 Conference & Expo was the biggest ever, surpassing last year’s record-breaking attendance.
Members of the HTM community are expressing their support for the announcement by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that it would not impose additional regulation on third-party servicers of medical devices.
Medical device recalls are getting bigger, more common, and increasingly software based.
The AAMI Foundation has a new executive director in a trilingual leader with connections around the world, considerable expertise in fundraising, and a passion for tackling new challenges.
- News in Brief
- AAMI Members to Vote on Proposed Bylaws Changes
- AAMI 2018 Photo Gallery
- Big Changes Coming to Annual Conference in 2019
- Biomeds Provide Tips for Preparing for a Joint Commission Survey
- Virtual Reality Offers Solution to Real-World Training Challenges
- The Big Picture: HTM Week Celebration
- Asked & Answered: Establishing Competence
- Arab Hospitals Federation Holds Annual Forum
- Career Center: AAMI President Shares 'Five B's' for a Successful Career
- One on One Steve Yelton
- AAMI All-Star: Anthony D. Watson
- Members on the Move
- Standards Spotlight: Preparation Begins as FDA Shifts Focus to Quality Management Systems Standard
- Advertisers in this Issue