AAMI News July 2017, Volume 52, Issue 7
With more than 2,600 registered attendees, this year’s AAMI Annual Conference & Expo was the biggest ever.
The Joint Commission says it will add a new element of performance in January that appears to give healthcare technology management professionals help in securing service information from vendors.
The AAMI Foundation has named the first recipients of funding from the Mary K. Logan Research Awards Program.
Alaska Native Medical Center in Anchorage was selected for having the best celebration during Healthcare Technology Management(HTM) Week 2017.
- News In Brief
- Updated Guide Focuses on Making the Most of Your CMMS
- Imaging Industry & Innovation
- Photos from AAMI's Annual Conference & Expo
- Cybersecurity Expert Faults Focus on 'Symptoms' of Problem
- 'Clinical Need' Should Guide Purchasing Decisions, Says CTO
- Tech World: Service Providers Can Assist when Building In-House Programs
- The Big Picture: Fu Cybersecurity Graphic
- Conference Attendees Help AAMI Celebrate 50 Years
- 'Biomeds Without Borders' Delivers Life-Saving Equipment
- One on One: Donna Marie Dyer
- Volunteer Spotlight: Gregory L. Herr
- Members on the Move
- Report Calls for Greater Role for Standards in Improving Health IT
- Advertisers in this Issue