AAMI News June 2019, Volume 54, Issue 6
The AAMI Exchange in Cleveland is the place to rock and roll for thousands of professionals working in health technology.
The United Kingdom (U.K.) pulled back from the “cliff edge” when it averted the predicted turmoil of a March 29 no-deal Brexit.
The scouting motto “Be prepared!” succinctly conveys the main message of new draft guidance on product recalls from the Food and Drug Administration.
This year, AAMI will honor an extraordinary group of talented individuals at its annual Awards Celebration for their leadership, dedication, and contributions to the association and the wider professional community.
- Standards Developers Recognized for Contributions to Safety, Effectiveness of Health Technology
- Father–Daughter Presenters Join AAMI Exchange Panel
- News in Brief
- Scholarship Recipients Look to Make a ‘Positive Impact on the Healthcare Technology Field’
- First Class of AAMI Fellows Honored for Extraordinary Achievements
- Best of BI&T Awards Recognize Journal Authors
- Three New HTM Resources Now Available
- Internet of Things Provides New Opportunities for HTM, Survey Shows
- ACI Recognizes Two ‘100% Certified’ HTM Departments
- Tech World: Bond between HTM and Vendors Can Run Deep
- Big Picture: AAMI Tours Central Sterile Processing Facility
- Asked & Answered: Sterilized Equipment from other Facilities
- Career Center: Finding My Passion for the HTM Field
- One on One with Heather Johnson
- AAMI All Star: Ted Cohen
- Members on the Move
- Standards Spotlight: 'Failure in Standards and Regulations' Leads to Disaster
- Advertisers in this Issue