AAMI News June 2017, Volume 52, Issue 6
A bill before Congress would require third-party service providers to register with the FDA, maintain a complaint-handling system, and submit adverse event reports.
An impressive lineup of healthcare technology leaders and innovators, along with patient safety champions, will be honored during the AAMI 2017 Conference & Expo in Austin, TX.
Three dedicated healthcare technology management professionals have been named to AAMI’s Technology Management Council (TMC).
Why are educators pleading for help from the healthcare technology management (HTM) community?
- News in Brief
- Industry & Innovation
- IEC Standards Committee Mourns Loss of Leader
- How to Make the Most of Your Conference Experience
- Interactive Exhibit to Bring ER Interoperability to Life
- Scholarships Help Build Future for Deserving Students
- Five to Be Honored for Contributions to Standards Development
- AAMI Thanks Scholarship Donors
- Best of 'BI&T' to Be Recognized in Austin
- 2016's Brightest Idea
- Tech World: Teamwork Is Key to Addressing Device Integration Issues
- Founder Recalls Early Days of the AAMI Conference
- The Big Picture: AAMI Conference Goodies
- U.S.-Trained Biomeds in Demand at Home and Abroad
- One on One: Clarice M.L. Holden
- Volunteer Spotlight: Jeff Eggleston
- Members on the Move
- Spotlight on Standards: FDA Touts AAMI Resource on 'Wireless Coexistence'
- Advertisers in this Issue