AAMI News August 2015, Volume 50, Issue 8
The AAMI/FDA Risk Management Summit, scheduled for Sept. 29–30 in Herndon, VA, will bring together leaders in the medical device industry,regulators, educators, and clinicians.
It’s been an award-winning summer for Chuck Sidebottom. The longtime leader in the medical device standards world was honored by both AAMI and ASTM for his dedication and many contributions.
AAMI has launched an initiative to develop American National Standards applying to health service provider organizations and vendors that develop, implement, or use health information technology (HIT) software and systems.
The AAMI Foundation is expanding the Miller Scholarship Program to offer financial support to more students of healthcare technology management (HTM).
- News in Brief
- Nurses Reveal What They Value in Biomeds
- Industry Leaders Describe Barriers and Solutions to Continuous Monitoring
- Ask AAMI About Your Job Search
- The Big Picture: Ken at AAMI 2015
- Internship Combines Student's Love of People, Engineering
- Online Roundtable: Do You Turn Off Anesthesia Machines?
- Tech World: On the Frontlines of a Revolution in Healthcare
- FDA Proposes New Criteria for Surgical Gowns
- HTM Professionals Take to the Airwaves to Promote Field
- In Profile: Richard W. Schule
- Members on the Move
- Spotlight on Standards: Improved Standards for Lead Reliability
- Advertisers in this Issue