AAMI News June 2015, Volume 50, Issue 6
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is trying to bridge differences between regulators and industry on the subject of postmarket risk management.
In 2012, Luis Melendez agreed to write a guide that would explain medical device integration. Three years later he published the compendium, Medical Device Integration and Informatics.
AAMI Awards 2015: Each year, AAMI honors visionaries who have worked to elevate the healthcare technology field.
Since 2009, the AAMI Scholarship has helped aspiring healthcare technology management (HTM) professionals pursue their careers. Learn about this year's recipients.
- News in Brief
- Getting the Most Out of the Conference
- BI&T Editorial Board Picks Best of 2014
- AAMI Releases Updated Study Guide, Practicum
- Meet the New TMC Members
- HTM Field Pays Tribute to Veteran Educator
- The Big Picture
- Coalition Champions Continuous Monitoring for Patients on Opioids
- Getting in Touch with the Human Side of Device Development
- Tech World: Love of Mechanics and Curiosity about Medicine Make for Job Bliss
- Why I Chose the HTM Field
- In Profile: Lane Desborough
- Spotlight on Standards
- Members on the Move
- Advertisers in this Issue