At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at email@example.com. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
October 14, 2019 – Kristina Neal: When Equipment and Construction Timelines Are at Odds
Equipment planning is typically outsourced to consulting companies and can be very costly. However, some facilities have brought equipment planning in house utilizing clinical engineers (CEs) or biomedical equipment technicians (BMETs) for the job. This […]
October 1, 2019 – Mary Ann Drosnock: The Importance of Drying Flexible Endoscopes
The complete drying of flexible endoscopes has been shown to reduce the risk of microbial recontamination in processed devices. My hope is that facilities will implement the highest quality process for drying available to their […]
September 17, 2019 – John Wilkinson: Are Today’s Regulatory Paradigms Fit for the Future?
Note: This post appeared in abbreviated form as the Final Word article in the September/October 2019 issue of BI&T. The history of regulation indicates that it is very difficult to design comprehensive frameworks to deal […]