At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at email@example.com. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
December 14, 2018 – Matt Dummert: Thoughts on the FDA Servicing and Remanufacturing Workshop
I had the opportunity to attend this weekâ€™s FDA public workshop, which focused on the distinction between medical device servicing and remanufacturing activities. I do not intend to cover all the specifics of the workshop […]
December 7, 2018 – Zach Collins: Stop Wasting so Much Time on Risk Analysis
Why are you wasting so much time figuring out how to get new medical equipment safely on the network?Â It really doesn’t make sense to reinvent the wheel over and over when you could be working […]
November 27, 2018 – William Hyman: When Are the Risks Worth the Benefits?
We like to pretend we know how to measure risks and benefits and then compare them. While risk is perhaps a little more developed in terms of the now-classic combination of severity and frequency (likelihood), […]