At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
December 10, 2019 – David Braeutigam: Are You RICH?
I have been working in healthcare technology management (HTM) for many years. I was recently thinking of the common traits that define an HTM professional. The best ones, I've found, follow the principles of RICH: […]
December 3, 2019 – Kelvin Knight: The Importance of a Neat Work Area
There are many reasons to keep a neat work area in healthcare technology management (HTM). A neat work area visually demonstrates your organizational skills, is a better place to work, and "most importantly" projects a good professional […]
November 19, 2019 – Priyanka Upendra: A "Starter Kit" for HTM Compliance Programs
In an earlier blog post, I wrote about the benefits of a having a dedicated healthcare technology management (HTM) compliance professional. Serving as a quality and compliance professional within HTM brings with it a whole […]