At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
April 17, 2019 – Priyanka Upendra: Understanding MIoT Security
The Internet of Things (IoT) is described as a network of physical devices that uses connectivity to enable the exchange of data. These IoT devices are not necessarily intricate technological advancements. Rather, they streamline processes […]
April 12, 2019 – David Dickey: Proposing New MEMP Metrics
Is your medical equipment management program (MEMP) of high quality? How should we define this? Perhaps we can start by establishing quality as â€œthe totality of features and characteristics of a product or service that […]
April 4, 2019 – Preet Kaur: Advice for Women Biomedical Engineers
It is 2019, and women have come a long way—CEOs, directors, managers, and more. But even when strong women find success, we do still tend to face issues in the workplace. Biomedical engineering is still […]