At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at email@example.com. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
June 28, 2019 – Stephen Grimes: How HTM Makes Its Mark
I've been involved in clinical engineering nearly 45 years, and I remain as enthusiastic as ever about our industry. I am enthused because I see the potential for technological advances to greatly improve the quality […]
June 3, 2019 – Kindall Druker: Improving Veteran’s Care Through Technology
When I look back on how I became a biomedical engineer for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), it can seem like I haphazardly fell into the role. But in writing my story, the pieces […]
May 7, 2019 – William Hyman: Don't Forget Secondary Human Factors Effects
Human factors generally focuses on the usability of a single medical device, addressing whether or not the device can be expected to be used safely and efficiently by real users in the real environment of […]