TMC Projects—Bright Ideas
Each year the TMC has a call for submissions for "Bright Ideas" that focus on actions or processes HTM departments have implemented to tackle s specific problem or improve patient care. The TMC selects six submissions to be profiled in AAMI's journal, Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology (BI&T).
One of the six nominess is selected to receive an excellence award at AAMI's annual conference.
Here are a few recent "Bright Ideas" articles—
- Creating a 'Guiding Light' Form to Coordinate HTM and IT Projects July/August 2018
- Adding IT to the HTM Toolkit May/June 2018
- Getting to the Heart of HTM with a 'Back to Basics' Approach March/April 2018
- Taking the Temperature of Clinical Technology Efficiency January/February 2018
- The Best of Both Worlds: Implementing a Hybrid Central Support Program November/December 2017
- Making a Small Change to Fix a Big Problem September/October 2017
- Army Medical Center Fortifies Training to Improve Efficiency July/August 2017
- Using a Scientific Approach to Meet Joint Commission AEM Standards March/April 2017
Learn more about submitting your Bright Idea!