AAMI Mission Statement
AAMI leads global collaboration in the development, management, and use of safe and effective health technology.
AAMI's Strategic Plan FY 2018–2020
AAMI Staff Core Values
Commitment - To continually support the efforts of our members to improve patient care by advancing the safety and effectiveness of medical instrumentation
Communication - To share information openly and effectively
Diversity - To value the multi-faceted nature of our community
Integrity - To serve the AAMI community with superior ethical and professional standards
Teamwork - To foster a trusting and inclusive environment that respects each individual while encouraging collaborations
Service - To provide the highest level of quality in everything we do
AAMI Service Standards Covering All Member and Customer Interactions
Members and Customers have a right to expect that AAMI Staff will…
- Work as a team to consistently exceed their expectations and to fulfill AAMI’s Mission.
- Be courteous, respectful, honest, and professional at all times.
- Take the time to listen, ask questions to clarify when necessary, and ensure that all questions/inquiries/issues regardless of path (phone, e-mail, etc.) have been fully addressed.
- Operate under the assumption that each member/customer is a priority and provide timely, complete, and accurate information in response to inquiries and requests.
- Work toward a reasonable and satisfactory solution when issues arise.
- Adhere to AAMI Staff Core Values.